RAMBA ( DICHLORVOS 76% EC ) Ramba is a highly volatile organophosphate insecticides widely used as a fumigant to control primarily household pests, in public health, stored product pests, mushroom flies and insects in animal house. In case of field crops, Ramba controls sucking and chewing pests over large numbers of crops.
· Ramba acts by three way action: Fumigant, contact and stomach.
· Ramba controls wide range of insects including house hold pests, in public health, stored products pests, mushroom flies, insects in animal house and field crops.
· Knock down killing of pest.
· Due to vapour action, it is effective for the control of pest which is not fully exposed to the spray.
· Excellent tank mix partner.